What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
Fixed a bug in the input tag.
- Your voice is converted to text can be saved as notes.
- The saved memo can be classified with tag.
- The note can be used as TODO list by putting up the check box.
- In the expansion display of the memo, It is possible to use it to speak with one with a handicapped ear.
- You can exchange notes with others and share options, or to back up.
- Requires installation of "Google Voice Search"
- You can select from speech recognition candidate on models Android2.3 or later.
Last comments from Android Market
This program seems to repeat anything you say several times, making the memo unusable without significant editing.
Needs better voice translation, maybe doesn't work well because eclair build and ideos s7, i do use this for my cheap way for hearing impairment! BROK
Apps from the same developer
An arbitrary timetable can be made.
The timetable is made by inputting time or the period.
- It is poss ...
Text Viewer Pro
Be able to inspect the content even with the text file with large size.
Related Android Apps
TalkNotes Plus is the successor to TalkNotes app that has become a must-have for anyone who relies heavily on the p ...
Draw Pad Full
Need to quickly draw something? Maybe street plan, schema or just something fun?
Explain with picture ...
PINP (Picture in Picture) allows you to hide an image in another image and so exchanging pictures with friends ...
A Simple app that will count down at a random time between two defined number, great for games where things must be ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.