8 ratings (2.875 average)
What's new in this version (18.104.22.168):
Fixed a bug in the input tag.
- Your voice is converted to text can be saved as notes.
- The saved memo can be classified with tag.
- The note can be used as TODO list by putting up the check box.
- In the expansion display of the memo, It is possible to use it to speak with one with a handicapped ear.
- You can exchange notes with others and share options, or to back up.
- Requires installation of "Google Voice Search"
- You can select from speech recognition candidate on models Android2.3 or later.
Last comments from Android Market
This program seems to repeat anything you say several times, making the memo unusable without significant editing.
Needs better voice translation, maybe doesn't work well because eclair build and ideos s7, i do use this for my cheap way for hearing impairment! BROK