What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
Fixed a bug in the input tag.
- Your voice is converted to text can be saved as notes.
- The saved memo can be classified with tag.
- The note can be used as TODO list by putting up the check box.
- In the expansion display of the memo, It is possible to use it to speak with one with a handicapped ear.
- You can exchange notes with others and share options, or to back up.
- Requires installation of "Google Voice Search"
- You can select from speech recognition candidate on models Android2.3 or later.
Last comments from Android Market
This program seems to repeat anything you say several times, making the memo unusable without significant editing.
Needs better voice translation, maybe doesn't work well because eclair build and ideos s7, i do use this for my cheap way for hearing impairment! BROK
Apps from the same developer
An arbitrary timetable can be made.
The timetable is made by inputting time or the period.
- It is poss ...
Text Viewer Pro
Be able to inspect the content even with the text file with large size.
Related Android Apps
A powerfull filebrowser and music folder player aFileBrowser2! Try it!
RuneScape skill calculators on-the-go! Pick a skill you want to train, enter your current and desire ...
Turn your device into a professional sound level meter! 0 to 100dB+ range
This application is a book search application.
This application allows you to work with BookManager.
A free and simple WiFi Scanner for wireless networks for Android.
The WiFi signal is displayed in dBm format! ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.