11 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.1):
- Optimized for newer tablets
- Improved Ball movement
- Play with 2 bots by default
- Made 'Normal' difficulty level easier
Remember the days of Atari and Commodore, or the Original PlayStation where you had real fun playing with family, children, brothers & sisters, cousins, nephews & nieces or best buddies.
Want to have fun with friends or have playful family-time?
Well bring along your camel and compete against your opponents in this (local) multi-player camel racing game that allows up to 9 players. Single player mode is also available for lonely times to play against the bots but multi-player is still the real deal. Just throw the ball on the board into the right hole to make your camel move. Bonus holes give you extra points and avoid the dead holes otherwise your ball will be stuck inside for a few seconds. The winner goes to the next level while the loser stays behind. Enjoy!
✔ Single Player mode
✔ Multiplayer mode via Wifi and/or Bluetooth
✔ 1 to 9 players via Wifi
✔ 0 to 4 players via BT (depending on your phone)
✔ 0 - 3 bots in single player mode
✔ 3 difficulty levels when racing against bots
✔ Optimized graphics for phones and tablets
✔ Play between Android phones and Kindle Fire, Nook or other Android tablets
✔ 70+ levels
✔ 8 beautiful scenes
• Practice to throw the ball properly in target holes for your device. Every device feels different to the touch and has different screen size and resolution.
• When playing in multiplayer mode always make the faster mobile as the host.
* This is a local multiplayer game where you can play with friends and family members in your house, in a bus or train or even in a park via Wifi or Bluetooth.
* This is not an "Online" Multiplayer game which you can play on the net.
* Bluetooth is not supported on some of the older devices.