1449 ratings (3.939 average)
What's new in this version (2.6.2):
- Fixed flashlight on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
** FEATURED ON LIFEHACKER, TESTED **
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your phone, right from your home screen. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- 100% compatible with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) devices!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
Last comments from Android Market
Love the notification feature but MUST remove the popup after toggling.
New notification feature would be awesome without popup. But great app!
Still the same. No unlock pattern toggle, not working data connection toggle, but other is good HTC Desire 2.2.
Love the new notification feature, however I wish you could toggle the buttons on there without the pop up window
Good App for Power Controls in the Notification Bar. Hate the popup!
Would be 5 stars of the pop up would go away
Love the update! Notification bar settings was the only thing that made me jealous of the Samsung Epic, this is better! Pop up is annoying tho! Evo.
2 updates in 3 days? Make a many or as few toggles as you want. Put them in the order you want. This its awesome.
Newest update doesn't work with droidx now.
Latest update caused notification bar to freeze while pulling down. Samsung Galaxy S i9000m.