34 ratings (4.206 average)
What's new in this version (8.0):
* In App Purchase Support
* Start Stats from First Lift Feature.
* Under the hood performance improvements.
* Updated resort complex:Vail, Marmot Basin, NorthStar at Tahoe, The Canyons, Copper Mountain
* More resorts added. Details at http://blog.berryski.com/2011/02/new-north-american-ski-resorts-added.html
* Added Alpine Ski Club(Ontario),
2011-12 Season Pass for any ONE out of 110+ USA/Canada Skiing / Snowboarding Resorts
More Ski Resorts available through in-app purchase.
- Offline GPS ski trail maps. This ski app does not need internet connection once ski map is downloaded
- Instantaneous/Live Ski Trail by Ski Trail analysis right on your phone - only Ski app to do this
- Gps Tracking,Ski Vertical, Ski Trail maps,Share on Facebook
*CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED BY OUR SKI APP at gpsskimaps.com*
The ski app supports Vail,Breckenridge,Whistler,Keystone , and other Skiing resort. Only ski app to offer offline GPS accurate ski resort data.
RECENTLY UPDATED SKIING RESORTS: Vail, Marmot Basin, NorthStar at Tahoe, The Canyons, Copper Mountain
DETAILS on website http://www.gpsskimaps.com
Videos of ski app in action at http://gpsskimaps.com/main/allvideos
Please contact us for any questions at http://www.gpsskimaps.com/main/contactus
* Download Skiing map for offline use
* Ski / Snowboard track analytics/stats - find trail by trail speed,vertical / altitude,distance,time
* Record GPS tracks for skiing
* Gps accurate Ski Trail Map
* View tracking overlay of your skiing
* Pan/zoom/locate/Search ski resort
* View POIs on Skiing resort.
* Live track animation of your skiing
* Ski app shows instantaneous ski tracking summary
* Export skiing tracks/Share on Facebook
* Custom Waypoints on Skiing resort
*PLZ CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED at
NOT ALL TRAIL MAPS ARE LISTED DUE TO DESCRIPTION LENGTH LIMITATION*
Alpine Meadows, Bear Mountain, Bear Valley , Boreal, Heavenly, Homewood, Kirkwood, Mammoth, Mt. Rose, Northstar at Tahoe™, Sierra at Tahoe®, China Peak (Sierra Summit), Snow Summit, Squaw Valley USA, Sugar Bowl, Dodge Ridge
Arapahoe Basin, Arizona Snowbowl, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Buttermilk, Copper Mountain, Crested Butte, Durango Mountain, Eldora, Keystone, Loveland, Monarch, Powderhorn, Ski Santa Fe, Snowmass, Steamboat, Sunlight Mountain, Sunrise Park, Taos, Telluride, Vail, Winter Park, Wolf Creek, Ski Apache
Belleayre, Blue Mountain(Pennsylvania), Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Bretton Woods, Cannon Mountain, Gore Mountain, Holiday Valley, Hunter Mountain, Jay Peak, Killington/Pico, Loon Mountain, Mad River Glen, Mount Sunapee, Mt Snow, Okemo, Searchmont, Ski Sundown, Smugglers' Notch, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf/USA, Sunday River, Tremblant, Waterville Valley, Whiteface, Windham, Snowshoe (WV), Holimont ( NY), Whitetail (PA), Seven Springs(PA), Alpine Ski Club(Ontario), Blue Mountain(Ontario), Mount St Louis (Ontario), Elk Mountain, Le Massif(QC)
Alyeska, Big Sky, Crystal Mountain, Moonlight Basin, Mt Bachelor, Mt Baker, Mt Hood Meadows, Mt Hood Skibowl, Schweitzer, Stevens Pass, Summit at Snoqualmie, Sun Valley, Timberline Lodge, Whitefish (Big Mountain), 49 Degrees North,
Last comments from Android Market
Works well. Able to export to website. Used at Okemo. Android
Works great. I found myself checking it after every run to see how fast I went. I would keep trying to beat my top speed. Got up to 58.4 mph!
Good app. Great if you are into keeping track of your ski stats.
This is awesome fun app. Tracks my vertical accurately.
Worked great in Keystone! Android rocks!
Wont download the maps and says that I have download my limit for what I paid for so don't buy because it doesn't work
Never get lost using this app. GPS integration works great. I was able to exactly pinpoint where I was and meet my buddies. Excellent app!!
Tried it for the thirdTime, navi from one POI to another takes forever. Dissapointed,poor interface and flatmaps are a no go when you in the snow.
NexusOne with WhistlerBlackcomb map. Got full day tracking by disabling all but GPS. Interface could be improved but it works and it is very useful.
Lot of fun! Very easy to use. Support was helpful and responsive. Well worth the money, if you want to see your stats!