1 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (4.0.0):
AnesthesiaDrugs™ is the handheld version of Sota Omoigui's Anesthesia Drugs Handbook, the best selling clinical guide to essential anesthesia and critical care drug information. This resource is packed with information covering a broad range of drugs and the various routes of administration commonly used in anesthetic pharmacology. From the beginning trainee to the advanced practitioner, AnesthesiaDrugs™ will save any doctor from headaches, as Skyscape software provides all the information indexed on the handheld device at your fingertips.
Take this best selling drug reference guide with you in the operating room, the intensive care unit, and in the emergency room and be confident with the drugs you administer to your patients. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- Added new drugs including Dexmedetomidine Hcl, Fospropofol Disodium, Milrinone Lactate, Aprepitant, Fosaprepitant Dimeglumine, Intralipid 20%, Tranexamic Acid, Inamrinone Lactate and the inhalation gas Nitric Oxide
- Newly added algorithms on Control of Rate and Rhythm, Pulseless Electrical Activity, Stable Ventricular Tachycardia (Monomorphic or Polymorphic), and many more
- Information on all drugs has been updated where applicable including information on drug storage, current manufacturer and FDA warnings and guidelines
- Expanded dosing information has been provided on many of the drugs including the muscle relaxants, narcotics and local anesthetics
- For the resident-in-training, it is a concise, quick overview of drugs that will be needed to administer patient care and prepare for the board examinations