This hands-on guide provides clear and practical advice on the radiographer's day-to-day work. This latest update is based on the 1st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Clark's Pocket Handbook for Radiographers covers how to position the patient and the central ray; gives guidance on the essential image characteristics; and each radiographic projection is illustrated with a positioning photograph and a radiograph.
- Excellent quality images - both patient photographs and radiographs for each projection
- Key information given on correct patient positioning for all commonly-encountered projections
- A practical hands-on guide for rapid reference in the radiographer's day to day work
- Includes additional information such as image evaluation, medical abbreviations, relevant normal blood values and material on radiation protection; all relevant and useful advice for the radiographer
Apps from the same developer
Diagnosaurus provides differential diagnoses (DDx) of symptoms and diseases. It is completely updated for ...
Skyscape Clinical Constellation is a dynamic, customizable solution that features 11 essential clinical resources a ...
The popular Medical Eponyms is thoroughly updated with more than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptio ...
Related Android Apps
Get reliable drug, disease and diagnostic information with Epocrates apps!
International Classification of Diseases codes.
Now you can see the new ICD-10 codes that will replace the cu ...
Escala de coma de Glasgow
Esta es una sencilla calculadora para la Escala de Coma de Glasgow.
- Escala para infantes, niños y adul ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.