6381 ratings (3.326 average)
What's new in this version (1.31):
- Fixed 3 cosmetic bugs
- Fixed one occasional crash when sharing via Twitter
Socialcam is the easiest way to share videos with friends. It makes sharing video from your phone as simple as uploading photos to Facebook. With a few clicks, you’re able to record, tag, and share videos as well as browse, like, and comment on your friend’s videos.
- Unlimited video length and storage
- Upload video while you are recording for fastest possible upload
- Record video offline and it uploads later when you have Internet
- Tag your friends in videos
- Instant notification when you are tagged in a video
- Browse, like, and comment on your friend’s videos
- Share videos with Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Posterous, Tumblr, and Dropbox
Last comments from Android Market
Da freakin app will not uninstall that is stupid I said I do not want it yet da freakin app rfemains on my android
What no share with twitter?
Requires your facebook login info
If you have a brain, the app works. Great job!
This app sucks, I have an xperia x10a with andriod 2.1, all the features works nice but when I try to use the camera an error message apear. This suck
They wanna know ur facebook info? Thats weird ? I wouldnt install this app ..then it says i promise i wont spam ur facebook ??????
Wish I could upload my own videos that's tyra what the update should have been but other than that it's cool
Too bad u can't upload ur own videos, have to record using stupid app... lame uninstalling
Just wat I was looking for...
Worked well when I tried it, great work!