3 ratings (4.333 average)
What's new in this version (8.42):
1) Updated to use higher Android SDK in order to get better user interface.
2) Updated to support Android tablet and large screen phones.
3) New feature to allow user to turn on/off splash screen.
4) Icon changed.
5) AI enhancement to avoid user using same steps to win multiple times.
6) Updated to support Android 3.0 Honeycomb Tablet (such as Xoom)
7) New game name.
8) Added new feature (for Android 2
This game is included in 4 In A Line All-in-one.
4 In A Line Anywhere (all known as Connect-4 Anywhere) is a two-player (you vs. Android) game in which the players take turns putting their colored discs anywhere in a seven-column, six-row grid. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so.
1) You can put your colored discs anywhere in the board.
2) You and phone take turns to go first.
3) If you win the game, the first position in the game can not be used for following games as first step. This is to prevent you from using same way to win multiple times. Your opponent (phone) also keeps changing first position. So it is fair.
4) Game over when four or more of the same color discs next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard.
---Color scheme: 5pairs colors.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Last comments from Android Market
Decent options. Good AI. Only problem is that once you figure out the setup trick, you can win each time, then its no fun. Good luck...
Fun game. It has the tic tac toe concept mixed with conntect 4. Both AI and UI are good.