118 ratings (3.483 average)
What's new in this version (10.00):
• Japanese localization
• Chinese localization
• Updated for Android Jelly Bean
• Updated to use HD image.
• New icon and GUI.
4 In A Line Anywhere (all known as Connect-4 Anywhere) is a two-player (you vs. Android) game in which the players take turns putting their colored discs anywhere in a seven-column, six-row grid. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so.
1) You can put your colored discs anywhere in the board.
2) You and phone take turns to go first.
3) If you win the game, the first position in the game can not be used for following games as first step. This is to prevent you from using same way to win multiple times. Your opponent (phone) also keeps changing first position. So it is fair.
4) Game over when four or more of the same color discs next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard.
---Color scheme: 5pairs colors.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Last comments from Android Market
Entertaining for about 2 minutes until you figure out the pattern then its impossible to lose.
Great game. The latest upgrade gives me the full version game with no limitation.
Very good game and challenge
Great game to play everyday.
Why is this always being updated?
Absolutely love this game. I play it till my brain hurts.
So i know its only a trial game but am i missing something? I can only view the top part of the game. Im gonna uninstall.