276 ratings (4.402 average)
What's new in this version (22.09):
• Enhanced password protection.
• New currency for Vietnamese dong.
• Add summary in CSV report.
• Updated for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
• Fixed an issue caused by display orientation change
• Minor enhancements.
• New feature to display all records in detail account viewer.
• New feature to backup database to Google Drive.
• Fixed a force close issue when saving mileage log.
Award: No.10 of "The 25 Best Android Apps for Business" by businesspundit.com
"Cashbook is the Swiss Army Knife of Android finance-apps" by lifeofandroid.com
For Business: a quick handy way to track expense/income/mileage/sales/receipts for tax/reimbursement/bookkeeping purposes.
For Everyday life: track cash flow, trend and balance from anywhere and at any time.
For you, this is your Cashbook.
• Real-time GPS mileage tracking for accurate distance and time
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Tap to start/stop/pause/resume GPS and timer
• Recover unstopped GPS trip (even after device is powered off or app is killed).
• Auto itinerary with GPS locations and addresses
• Password protection
• Select from 35 most used currencies
• User-extendable Database: User can add, delete, rename income/expense categories, payer/payee, account, and vehicle information.
• Multiple accounts:User can create as many accounts as needed for multiple businesses or companies.
• Duplicate income, expense and mileage record.
• Account details: Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly account details and summaries with six data type filters:
• Charts and diagrams: Weekly and monthly charts with six data type filters:
• Mileage Tracking: It is a perfect solution for tracking vehicle mileage for IRS/expense purpose.
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/send report in CSV (for Microsoft Excel or Google Doc), QIF (for Quicken) or HTML (for web browser) format.
• Report file can also be sent to Dropbox™ and Google™ Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Report filters: For report, user has seven options to specify the date range:
1. All Date
2. Within Start and End Date
3. After Specific Date
4. After Last Export Date
6. This Month
7. This Year
• Auto update check
• Optional auto tips on how to use Cashbook
• Optional Splash Screen
• Receipt snapshot feature: Take/Select/View/Email/Delete receipt snapshot
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Tip calculator
• Math calculator
-OS: Android v1.6 or above.
-Physical Resolution: 240x400(WQVGA400), 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging
Last comments from Android Market
Great for what it is and being that you don't have to sign up and pay ongoing but I wanted a little more, for tax purposes. 4 stars
Very simple & functional application. No issues whatsoever and amazingly responsive support.
Excellent. Use it everyday for more than 3 months. Keep tracking income, expense and mileage for my business
The company provided a top rate service, am sure this app is very good, just wasn't what I was looking for. Chris I found out it was a bank error :) x
First app I've paid for and I'd do it again. This app is total must have for business person and an organize freak like me. Love it.
5 stars I love it. it's so much easier to track all my expenses and profits. very handy no need for my laptop anymore
Best Android application for my business. Highly recommended
Excellent app to enter income and expenses but falls very short on the reports, plus keeps business and personal expenses together needs to improve.
Good overall, but date and time controls need to be smarter especially in the mileage log. "To date" and time should queue off of from fields.