31 ratings (4.452 average)
What's new in this version (7.01):
• Fixed an issue for restoring database from Dropbox.
• New feature to automatically online backup database to Dropbox when exiting from main menu.
• Updated for Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
• Fixed an issue caused by display orientation change
• Beep for every mile or km.
• Display all records in detail account viewer.
• Backup database to Google Drive.
• New features for
Running Tracker is a perfect solution for runners to keep track running progress from anywhere and at anytime.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Last comments from Android Market
I need a reliable tool to keep running log and mileage. I don't need GPS since I don't carry my phone while running. This app is perfect for me.
Great running app. Works perfect on my Droid. The yearly, monthly and weekly detail and summary are really helpful for tracking my progress.
Accurate, easy to use and very nice interface. Use it almost everyday and not find an issue. It is a perfect tool for runners like me.
Excellent app. It helps me keep track and chanlenge myself. Perfect for runners.
Absolutely love this app! Easy to use, nice interface and multiple features. Great app for frequent runners.
Just started using it for my run. Very detailed and accurate. Works like a charm. Im very pleased.
Did not work like I thought..
Perfect for logging workouts. Easy to use. Even helps track how many miles are on a pair of shoes.