5 ratings (3.600 average)
What's new in this version (0.94):
Added icon for launcher so Android 4+ devices can access preferences (Pro-tip #1: get QuickShortCutMaker on Google Play to add shortcuts for LiveView plugins that don't show up in Sony's app).
Minor force close bugfix.
Updated to latest version of JTwitter backend library (2.6.4).
Pro-tip #2: Try LiveView Charm - works great for me to help keep the LiveView connected.
Wrist Tweets is a Twitter notification app for the Sony LiveView. It has more useful features than the default Twitter plugin that comes with the LiveView Manager, and does it's best to be reliable so you are less likely to miss important tweets.
A free demo version is also available - search for "Wrist Tweets demo".
Wrist Tweets supports:
• Timeline notifications
• Mention/@reply notifications
• Direct message notifications
• Opening the first URL in a tweet on your phone
• Authentication via OAuth - no locally stored password
• A choice of sensible update frequencies, from 1 minute up to 6 hours
• Update on reconnect
• Twitter list support - just make a custom Twitter list with every account you want LiveView notifications for
The Sony LiveView(tm) is an innovative but buggy device, and will often disconnect. This plugin can be set to check for updates each time the LiveView is reconnected - this way you are less likely to miss notifications.
While it should be obvious: if you don't own a Sony LiveView microdisplay device, this app will be of no use to you. If you *do* own a Sony LiveView device and use Twitter then you'll probably find Wrist Tweets useful.