0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
Human resources commonly known as HR is a term used to describe the individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, although it is also applied in labor economics to, for example, business sectors or even whole nations.
HR mainly deals with managing people of organization which includes overall responsibility for implementing policies and strategies relating to management of individuals.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 1000 HR related terms with its short description/meaning which guides you in understanding the terminology better.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms