Psychiatry is a part of medical sciences, and term used for treatment of various mental disorders and this term was first coined by German physician Johann Christian Reil in 1808. In wider terms it means "medical treatment of the mind".
Psychiatrists are doctors who prescribe drugs to patients. This is because psychiatry is related to mental health only whereas psychology is a broader study of behavior and thought processes and works on therapy and not drugs.
This Glossary is an easy to use app with mostly used 450+ Psychiatry related words and terminology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
Apps from the same developer
Olaf Stapledon Collection
This book contain collection of 15 books
1. Last and First Men : A Story of the Near and Far Future [193 ...
Related Android Apps
BoS&S@Live Mobil 2012
BoS&S Mobil mit Integration der Google Navigation, BoS&S Live Services sowie weiteren nützlichen Funktione ...
Inspirational quotes to enourage you, motivate you and help lead you to success!
Daily Arm Workout
Want to strengthen and tone your arms, chest and shoulders in 5 minutes a day?
My Blood Pressure
* Your health is the most important part of you so why not monitor your blood pressure, pulse and life events ...
Boost Brain Power
Here are things you can do starting today to help you think faster, improve memory, comprehend information bet ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.