What's new in this version (1.01):
Fixed earlier version support issue
Drive, Don't Text is a GPS based app to prevent texting while driving. When you receive a text, the app will check your speed. If you are going over the specified speed then it will send a reply message that you are driving.
- Will not send reply when contact has an unread message
- Change speed at which reply message is sent
- Customize reply message
- Delay reply message so passengers can still text (length can be changed)
- Option to check speed again after delay
- Option to not check speed if connected to wifi
- Log what is happening within the app
- Show speed within the reply message
- Ability to have to enter a password upon entering the app
- Can use a custom vibrate pattern and sound when a message is received that only activates when you are traveling below the set speed
Apps from the same developer
Drive Don't Text Free
Drive, Don't Text is a GPS based app to prevent texting while driving. When you receive a text, the ...
Simple app to convert words or sentences into any base from 2 to 16 and back.
Now includes an easy way to identify ...
Run Mousy Run
Run Mousy Run is a very thrilling game where you control a cute little mousy by either tapping the screen or tilting the ...
This fun, addicting puzzle game will keep your attention!
Related Android Apps
FileSlick is revolutionary file manager, for a slick approach to managing files!
Concerned a close friend or companion has been secretly accessing your phone? What have they been looking at and wh ...
Broadband on Mobile
SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Data Usage Record
This is a useful SingTel application that allows SingTel Mobile customer ...
Auto Copy Free
Copy or move files from your computer to your phone, wirelessly over your network, automatically or when you c ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.