4133 ratings (3.856 average)
What's new in this version (6.2.1):
- Fixed an issue where some users were getting a force close error on launch.
***Requires FREE 6.2 update to SplashID Desktop for synchronization***
SplashID is a sensitive data vault, securely storing all your personal information, like web logins, credit cards, PINs, email settings, etc. using 256-bit encryption.
* Never forget a username or password again - ever
* Secure and backup your passwords, credit card numbers, registration codes, PINs, and more
* Protect yourself from identity theft, keyloggers, and phishing
* Best selling password manager with over 500,000 users
* Watch a video about SplashID at: http://splashdata.com/splashid
The SplashID Safe for Windows and Mac OS lets you easily view and edit your sensitive personal information on your desktop computer and synchronize with your Android phone - wirelessly! Sold Separately.
* Best-selling password manager for smartphones, PDAs, and PCs
* Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories for storing all kinds of confidential information (usernames, passwords, bank accounts, credit cards, registrations, insurance, perscriptions, and more)
* Synchronize data between your handheld and Mac or PC using the desktop software (sold separately)
* Password protection, using 256-bit Blowfish encryption, keeps your data safe and secure
* Clickable URLs provide easy access to your web logins (desktop auto-fills logins for you!)
* Share records with other SplashID users
* Field masking (for sensitive data like passwords)
* Customizable field labels
* Enhanced security options
* Backup and restore feature
* Dedupe tool. Searches your records for duplicate items, offers to delete them.
***Note*** Wireless sync option requires SplashID Safe desktop companion software available for download at splashdata.com/splashid. Desktop version is sold separately.
Last comments from Android Market
SpashID failed to lock properly...no password necessary!! Used the app a few days ago,locked...then today I went right on in. Thats it for me.
Piece of crap. Uninstalled and switched to 1Password. Glad to be rid of SplashData, they're stuck in the Palm days. No support and no updates.
I spent 3 hours entering personal information, bank accounts, credit card accounts and so forth and it all disappeared before I was even finished
Good but still a little clunky like previous versions. And it fails to use extra space on a tablet. That said, it is still the best of class.
Piece of crap.... sync with desktop and multiple phone in a mess...
Works ok, multi platforme support is great but why the hell does this app have full internet access? Splashdata please update security profile or expl
Used previously on palm & winmob, liked it. Lots of force closes on droid x. Please fix!
After many f closes and no reply from support, time to try others. Kuffs support does reply. Wish ewallet wd hurry up as that is much superior
Can't believe how easy this is I have used SplashID on several platforms, but I like the look and feel of the Android version the best. I had no problem getting my years of data imported into this version. Only wish I could sync more t
Too easy to set a new password and lose the change. I've locked myself out of several sites when I thought the password was set.