199 ratings (1.985 average)
What's new in this version (4.9.0):
* Online banking bank list server rebuilt and moved to a more reliable system.
* OFX 2.0 support - support for more banks!
* Now you can enter a Client UID in online banking setup for banks that require this authentication key.
* Crash on Lion after Wi-Fi sync is fixed in version 4.9 for Mac.
* Failure to discover Windows desktop is fixed in version 4.9 for Windows.
Download the Mac & Windows updates from:
Online banking (US) means that you can download transactions from your bank into SplashMoney and categorize them on the go. Synch with the powerful SplashMoney Desktop, sold separately. Icons, Transfers, Splits, Categories & Classes.
* Connect wirelessly to many US online bank account - list of banks:
* Supports most account types: checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, money market and line of credit
* Secure password protection using Blowfish encryption
* Quickly enter transactions using auto-fill and memorized transactions
* Reconcile account statements (desktop app)
* Print registers and reports (desktop app)
* Scheduled transactions with reminders (desktop app)
* Customizable transaction types
* Multiple currency support with live currency data
* Simple, intuitive interface
* Supports categories, classes and splits
Last comments from Android Market
Works great until you add any data, then it slows down and acts like it is locked up. Eventually continues working for a few seconds then hangs up
Not easy to use. Hope I can obtaim a refund - even that is not obvious..
Why cant I see my running balance on phone!? Treo version was so much more pleasant.
Loved the treo version but the Android version is worthless. :-(
PAK WO (*)
This program is so buggy. I have to give it up after a few months' struggling with it. Absolutely useless. It crashes and masses up all the figure
This feels like a demo ver of the app. Syncs with the desktop. Many features are missing hopefully future updates will change this.
Will not work with Campus USA Credit Union... Incorrect username/password error
Totally different to BB version. No scheduled transactions, no adjust ending balance. A lot if good features gone in Android version.
Palm version is the best app ever. Bought this without a second thought. Horribly slow on my HTC Desire. Clearly not ready for release yet.
Was so excited when came out bc palm version was awesome.Stuck around too long waitng for improvemnts, but no updates in weeks.Easymoney, here I come!