298 ratings (4.121 average)
What's new in this version (1.54):
**Constant managed release**
- new: bugfix for chinese :new
- small bugfix
- ready for Jelly Bean
- listen a newspaper article
Translate over 30 languages with this professional translator. You can write or speak not only singular words but AllTranslate can handle whole sentences and talks to you in a lot of languages. Or use it as reader of a newspaper article. Inclusive reference book and dictionary in over 30 languages for background informations of translated words.
The seven benefits:
1. Send the translated text straightforward to Friend Stream/Peep, WhatsApp or use E-Mail and Messages.
2. Listen newspaper articles by using the same languages in FROM/TO buttons.
3. Fastest translation during text input by realtime processing. You don't have to use a button.
4. Reference book in over 30 languages for background informations of translated words
5. Dictionary in over 30 languages
6. Text-To-Speech (TTS): Voice output of the translation.
7. Dictate and write messages(SMS)/mails in your own language.
***Note: You need an internet connection for translation***
A few notes about the ratings:
Plz don't ask your questions on this site in the ratings because I can't answer them in details. Questions or suggestions? Plz send me a googlemail. (s. mail below or within the app).
The speech-to-text function needs the free Google-App: "VoiceSearch". You will find it here on the marketplace, if the version of your Smartphone-Software supports it.
Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Last comments from Android Market
B nice if u could send it thru sms and facebook 2 stars till then..
Wish it had haitian creole
Can't get it to work? I have just updated now so hopefully will now work ok.
Excellent app, very useful...love it...however a copy txt option would be great
Hate it sucks Droid incredible
Good but I wish it offered audio..i found 1 that does.
Awesome! Wish it would speak the translations tho.
it started sucking since the last update
Needs voice translator.