2590 ratings (4.391 average)
What's new in this version (2):
-Renamed to SportyPal.
-Music player should now work for all devices running Froyo or later.
-Uploaded icon in workouts list.
-Add personal Facebook status to post.
-Fixed indoor timer.
-Better calorie estimation for swimming.
-Slovak language support.
-Track download fixes.
-Fixed not being able to disable HRM if no devices are found.
Approved by Sony Ericsson testing team, SportyPal is a complete training tool for keeping track of your running, cycling, skiing or workouts from any type.
Helps you improve your health & fitness condition. And maintain your form & figure by using your phone.
- Create and save TRACKS from any of your existing workouts or draw tracks on your own. Create–>download on the phone–>use them.
- Set a GOAL on distance, duration or calories burned on your workouts…
- ANT+, Zephyr HxM, Polar WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® support. Connect your Heart rate device to SportyPal PRO and check your heart activity information on your phone in real-time.
- Synchronize your phone with the web account, upload/download workouts on the web/phone.
- Automatic synchronization of your Plan from your web account and updating if there is any new workout completed…
- Sony Ericsson LiveView™ support.
- Configurable Voice notifications. Real time voice feedback for your distance & time.
- Basic/advanced data such as elapsed distance, time, current speed and average speed; pace and average pace; monitor your heart rate; calories burned; altitude change; climbing…
- “Auto-start option”, automatically starts a count-down timer for the workout as soon as the GPS lock is established.
- “Auto-pause option”, SportyPal will automatically pause your workout when you stop moving for a while, and will automatically resume when you start moving again.
- Facebook & Twitter sharing tools.
- Map view and tracking during the whole workout.
- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.
- Listen music or perform calls without disturbing your workout.
The completed workouts can be uploaded to http://www.sportypal.com The web application provides additional functionalities and more in-deep analyzed data from the collected performances. User’s can connect with other Sporty Pals, create new challenges, find desired tracks from the SP community, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions...
Last comments from Android Market
Awesome! This program is amazing. It does more than I could ask for. Plus....Its free!
The best workout app out there! wish I could have a workout program built by it instead of just tracking though.
Lots of features disabled or not working. However this app looks very promising! Have been using sportypal for years now and can't wait for this updat
How much is the subscription?
Love the goal option with your progression shown in percentage. Used cardio trainer before, but this is so much better.
Original version is quite good, with a few odd quirks. This version is improving at each release, though now you'll pay for voice announce options.
Keeps getting better and better.
Best fitness app so far, incredible
Jose Quesada (****)
Last update better
ANONIMUS please delete application from phone, install new from the market it will work great