25958 ratings (4.246 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.5):
- Clicking links to Springpad.com will now offer the option to open in the Springpad app
- Improvements to the slide- out menu including faster performance, ability to rotate with device when open and a relocated "search your stuff" option (now at the top of the slide-out menu)
- New Log in and Register screen
- Updated settings screen with Facebook options, moved Logout to "Account" section
More info on the major improve
Save what you love, organize it into smart notebooks, collaborate with others and share it with the world. Your life will never be the same.
Save anything, from anywhere.
- Collect things you find on the go or on the web.
- Clip an article, snap a photo, scan a barcode, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
- Access the things you save from any of your devices.
Whatever you save, we'll make it better.
- Save a restaurant, and we'll give you a map and reviews.
- Save a movie, and we'll add Rotten Tomatoes reviews and nearby showtimes.
- Save a recipe, and we'll create an ingredient list and suggest wine pairings.
- Save a product, and we'll tell you when there's a price drop. Get the idea?
Collaborate on notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- Invite your family to collect ideas for your upcoming family vacation.
- Invite your foodie friends to share their favorite recipes.
- Invite your spouse to save restaurant and movie ideas for date night.
- Collaborate with co-workers on a project, or collect must-read industry articles.
Share and discover great content.
From "Favorite West Village Brunch Spots" to "Essential Beach Reads," the notebooks you curate could be valuable to others. Springpad lets you easily share your best notebooks with the world. You can also explore and follow notebooks from other users within the Springpad community.
How might you use Springpad?
1. Save your favorite recipes - invite your family to collaborate, access ingredients on the go.
2. Plan your next vacation - save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, etc.
3. Save bookmarks for reading later - never forget an important article or book.
4. Create a movies-I-must-see-this-summer-or-else list.
5. Build wish lists and shopping lists.
6. Collaborate with co-workers on a project.
Access Springpad everywhere:
Mobile: Android and iPhone
Tablet: Android and iPad
On the Web: www.springpad.com (Springpad Web Clipper, Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension)
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support/android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last comments from Android Market
I like it!
Would be great to be able to link things to the task such as contacts for reminders to call people (creating the task in gmail would be good too!)
Great service! I love this app. Works well on HTC Desire and on Samsung Galaxy S.
Great app! Automatically syncs w/ laptop. Categories keep me organized.
Where did the widget go?
More complicated than it really needs to be.
Very convenient way to keep everything in one place. Love the recipe feature
The best note app out there...it syncs amazingly fast and I love its ability to email or text my notes or lists to anyone....EVO
Useful way of organising all sorts of things
Wonderful tool for organizing everything. I use it for both work and home tasks and reminders.