84 ratings (3.060 average)
What's new in this version (11):
EVERY ( device / phone company ) combination different. PLEASE read http://www.squakmt.com/android/SimpleLedTogglePlus/
V11- Add settings options to control each LED individually
- Some users need reboot for upgrade from V7. Problems include stuck lights and settings. If problems, send log BEFORE reboot. aLogCat from the market, open it, tap menu / save and email the log to android (a
NEW: Individual LED settings - can now exclude camera and/or flashlight LEDs
NEW: 2 or 3 position switch
NEW: selectable widget sizes
LED on / off widget for home screen. Notification Led, WiMax, jogball, trackball, keypad and any other LED. Extend battery, read ebook with Lights off.
TO INSTALL TAP: Home, Menu, Add to Home, Widget, SimpleLedTogglePlus.
1. If you have a Task manager or task killer add SimpleLedTogglePlus to the "Ignore" or "don't kill" list.
2. If it doesn't work on your phone, try adding ROOT. Should work on all rooted phones.
3. If FC on rooted phone, it may be waiting for you to respond to SU prompt.
1. If you can't see it in the Android Market on your device, you do not have an ARM based device, or maybe you don't have a touch screen?
2. If it does not work on your device, it tries to detect that and tell you. Please get refund immediately.
Last comments from Android Market
On HTC Desire HD quirky, but works. Turns led off, when on flash lights up, can turn it off in camera. Doesn't upset sms or email led notifications.
after using htc incredible home lights now go on and off at random
Soryu Forall (*****)
Works great. Because of this app, I didn't return my Evo. Thank you.
HTC Incredible: toggles ALL LEDs, including camera flash at home screen. Soft button lights come back on in Aldiko. Needs customizable settings.
Exactly what I needed for Evo. Led was so annoying I nearly returned the phone. Now, not a problem.
Huge and ugly compared to stock settings control widgets.
Lysol Pionex (*)
Rebooted my phone immediately upon tapping it. Twice. X10.
The Lub (***)
Just a simple toggle for accessory lights. Not really for notifications
Works on Hero... TY!
Works even better! Evo.