462 ratings (4.381 average)
What's new in this version (1.18):
Several issues fixed and minor enhancements.
If you have any issues with this version, please email us: email@example.com
If you have a tablet device with Android OS 3.x or later, it's highly recommended you get the newly released "LDS Scriptures for Tablets" app instead of this version.
All 2012 Manuals and Apr. 2012 General Conference now included! LDS Scriptures app contains the most comprehensive scripture library ever made available on a mobile device. It contains the entire scriptures, all manuals, hymns, resources and study guides - you can even download thousands of additional items into the app. 100% money-back guarantee!
This app contains many features not found in other apps such as: TrueTabs (real tabs, not limited multi-page versions like in other apps), fast navigation, multi-scrolling text, hierarchical bookmarks, inline notes, custom footnotes and cross-references, exact location histories, shareable content, and much more!
Content includes the entire LDS Standard Works, all core-curriculum manuals, and manuals for optional courses, leaders, and the family. Song books (hymns and children's), study resources, and other guides are also included. And for your convenience, every scriptural reference is already linked.
Thousands of additional resources can be downloaded from LDSScripturesApp.com.
• NEW! TrueTabs - Open as many tabs as you want!
• Audio/Video support for scriptures, hymns, and General Conference talks
• Handbook 2, New Testament manuals, Duty to God, Personal Progress
• Money-back guarantee
• ePub format support
• Automatically download magazine issues each month
• Load virtually any of your own content into the app
• Very fast verse locator
• Verse tagging (assign unlimited number of tags to each verse/paragraph - Faith, Lesson 5, etc.)
• Auto-scrolling text
• Advanced highlighting (24 total colors, underline, bold, italic; words, phrases, and entire verses)
• Advanced bookmarks (organize into subfolders, update, rename, copy, paste)
• Advanced notes (see notes in-line while reading, icon)
• Advanced history (restores you to the exact location in a chapter)
• Fast Search that takes you to the exact verse
• Advanced footnotes and cross-references (create your own!)
• Drill-down through as many layers of verses and cross-references as you want
• Backup/restore personal data
• Landscape reading mode
• Customize colors, font, margins and alignment
Entire Standard Works (all content, footnotes, etc.):
• Old Testament
• New Testament
• Book of Mormon
• Doctrine & Covenants
• Pearl of Great Price
• Joseph Smith Translation
• Bible Dictionary
• Topical Guide
• Guide to the Scriptures
• Index to the Triple Combination
• Hymns (sort by name or number, text only)
• Children's Songbook (sort by name or page, text only)
Manuals & Guides:
• Gospel Principles (2012, w/ page #s)
• Preach My Gospel
• Young Women (w/resource guide)
• Aaronic Priesthood (w/resource guide)
• Presidents of the Church
• Teacher's Manuals (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Study Guides (OT, NT, BM, D&C)
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Our Heritage
• Teachings: Joseph Smith
• Preparing for Exaltation
• Gospel Principles
• Gospel Fundamentals
• Marriage and Family Relations (w/study guide)
• Temple Preparation (w/guide)
• The LDS Woman A&B
• Duties of the Priesthood A&B
• Duty To God (D
Last comments from Android Market
Content download failed. MyTouch 4G
Failed to download due to corrupted file.
Excellent App! Works great on my evo. Apple version also works great on my itouch.
I love Iphone version, but this is Missing most of the features, also many bugs. I have tried to cancel my order but 24 hours up. My version says 1.2?
Goes thru process of downloading library but doesn't save. No support available. Uninstall
Tried to download three times. Wouldn't complete twice and then corrupted.
I'd really like to see the music on the hymns. But other than that this is an amazing app
Would love to see full hymns with notes included. This is a great app. Worth every penny.
I love this but I can't figure out how to update it so I can get the latest conference talks
Not up to the iPhone version (yet). However, is a fully functioning version. Can't wait for future features.