29 ratings (3.586 average)
What's new in this version (1.03):
- monitor more protocols (rdp, ftp, telnet...)
- Monitor your web sites and servers
- Alarm and wake you up if one of your site goes down
- Accurate and reliable checkings
- Add Widget to your home screen showing the overall status of your server
- You can monitor my ip and port number(http://xx.com:8080)
- monitor different protocols (rdp, ftp, telnet...)
Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Last comments from Android Market
Seems like a good app, but why not offer the pro version through the market? Not sure I would trust to get updates from this dev.
Needs an escalation, ie on first fail, check again in x seconds and if still down, sound alarm. Would keep from waking mw with false alarms.
Works as advertised, would rate it higher if there was a log file of some sort to check connectivity historically. Add it and I'm buying!
Great - works as it should. Good options
Jeffery Nissen (****)
Great for monitoring my servers, dev adds features quickly when asked. Will be buying pro. Would like to see categories implemented for different site
Ssl always reports server down. Also steep price for the pro version
John R. (**)
Only works for 15 days, then you must pay.... Server Monitor and Decaf do the same for totally free.