716 ratings (4.267 average)
What's new in this version (3.2.2):
Changes to the notification system based on user feedback.
T2 Mood Tracker is designed to help you track your emotional experience over time and to provide you with a tool to share this information with your health care provider.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Last comments from Android Market
Ok but improvements need to be made on the graph and it can be somewhat unclear. Not for me
Plz make longer than 3 wks available on graph to compare. In order to see patterns, it would be helpful to be able to at least see two months! Thnx
The different categories are pretty repetitive and I don't know if I see a purpose in separating them, but other than that I really like having it.
Can you make 'weekly' an option for the reminders
Fantastic for my needs, but needs export option so I can share data with doctors better and back info up (just had to reset phone--lost weeks of data)
Interesting concept. Useful for anyone wanting to track their moods or behavior over time.
GUI with a million sliders was stressing me out by itself! Seriously boring!
Nice, but sliding isn't user friendly at times.