12994 ratings (4.145 average)
What's new in this version (2.17):
New & Improved sharing (via SMS and Email)
Full Google task sync (Multiple lists, Multiple accounts)
Secured authentication (OAuth)
Free, simple & intuitive to do list for android. Now you can add tasks by speaking to your mobile device. With Taskos to you can add, edit or delete tasks, share them with your friends, write notes, set alerts and even make calls!
New features : Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
- Speech to text
- Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / google apps
- Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
- Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
- Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
- Swipe to mark as complete
- Customized categories
- Repeatable tasks
- Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Dropbox, Twitter followers, whatsapp or beluga friends.
* Coming versions will sync to: Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember the milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange and more...
* Speech to text requires the google voice search apk
Last comments from Android Market
Only sync the main google task list. I miss a view by category.
I love it
It says my device doesn't support voice!!! It does! (Sony Ericsson x8)
Great app! Also, it will be great to habe oppotunity not only ADD category, but also ARRANGE it.
So far it is terrible. It says that it is installed, but won't allow me to open it! It crashed when I had info I needed in it!
Easy to use but needs work. Better sync and access to other task lists.
Would give it a higher rating if I could sort my tasks by date.