What's new in this version (1.12):
- Fixed occasional error fixed when entering the last letter of a puzzle
US-style crossword puzzles galore for your coffee break.
240 professional casual-level puzzles suitable for all.
This game has Google in-app billing, so you get:
- 25 free puzzles
- 4 paid-for packs of 50+ puzzles each
- no adverts
- optional keyboard colours
- extra preferences (jump letters, highlight mistakes, grey out completed clues, etc)
- US style, like New York Times (NYT), with no hanging letters
- zooming grid
- clue list view
- cheats and answer checking
Apps from the same developer
The original Dice app - now with coin flip, wallpaper, lock and extra dice.
Take advantage of changing prices on betting exchanges to ensure you profit!
35 FREE codewords to keep you busy during coffee break.
250 professional casual crosswords to keep you busy during coffee break.
Related Android Apps
What is this picture 7
Try to guess what are the pictures on the screen. Click on Answer to see the picture.
New pictures soon . ...
"Solitaire (Klondike)," appeared in the Android app!
Rotate hex tiles to create complex interwoven patterns in this intuitive puzzle.
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.