What's new in this version (1.12):
- Fixed occasional error fixed when entering the last letter of a puzzle
US-style crossword puzzles galore for your coffee break.
240 professional casual-level puzzles suitable for all.
This game has Google in-app billing, so you get:
- 25 free puzzles
- 4 paid-for packs of 50+ puzzles each
- no adverts
- optional keyboard colours
- extra preferences (jump letters, highlight mistakes, grey out completed clues, etc)
- US style, like New York Times (NYT), with no hanging letters
- zooming grid
- clue list view
- cheats and answer checking
Apps from the same developer
The original Dice app - now with coin flip, wallpaper, lock and extra dice.
Take advantage of changing prices on betting exchanges to ensure you profit!
35 FREE codewords to keep you busy during coffee break.
250 professional casual crosswords to keep you busy during coffee break.
Related Android Apps
Slide Puzzle game
This is a classic slide puzzle where the goal is to arrange the numbers sequentially.
A key is available for purch ...
Brain Box is moving to the location specified.
Memo - Signals
Memo game with International Code of Signals flags used as cards (4x5/5x6 board)
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.