Ping is a Security app for your phone that will help you recover a lost or stolen phone!
Install this app and then control it via Google's Cloud-to-Device Messaging (C2DM) from http://ping.teleknesis.net
1. Make your phone call ANY phone number, and optionally turn on speakerphone. So instead of calling your phone when it's lost, have your phone CALL YOU!!
2. Take a picture with front or rear-facing camera and upload it to the web site
3. Locate your phone and plot its location in Google Maps
4. Start and Stop all incoming SMS messages from being uploaded to the site and forwarded to your email
5. Set an unlock PIN code on your phone
6. Perform a data/factory reset and wipe ALL data
Apps from the same developer
This is a *very* basic MySQL manager for Android.
** See a list of all Tables, Views, ...
Easily track Income and Expenses during 'Expense Periods'. Define an expense period with Start Date and E ...
Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators -& ...
The app the SHAMES you into health by charging you money when you don't go to the gym!
Set a schedule for 4 d ...
Bouncing Clock Live Wallpaper
I made it to Round 2 of the Last Call for Google I/O contest but unfortunately did not make the top 10 Android winn ...
Related Android Apps
Lack Reducer is for root users In order to optimize the application for your smart phone.
Sokr - abbreviation search
Sokr is app that makes you able to search abbreviation definations. Definitions base contains more than 500 000 abb ...
LCDDensity for Root
App for changing LCD density settings on Your Android phone almost on the fly.
Smaller number means larger resolut ...
gReminders is still in BETA.
With gReminders not forget to do anything!
gReminders let you know in a particul ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.