Ping is a Security app for your phone that will help you recover a lost or stolen phone!
Install this app and then control it via Google's Cloud-to-Device Messaging (C2DM) from http://ping.teleknesis.net
1. Make your phone call ANY phone number, and optionally turn on speakerphone. So instead of calling your phone when it's lost, have your phone CALL YOU!!
2. Take a picture with front or rear-facing camera and upload it to the web site
3. Locate your phone and plot its location in Google Maps
4. Start and Stop all incoming SMS messages from being uploaded to the site and forwarded to your email
5. Set an unlock PIN code on your phone
6. Perform a data/factory reset and wipe ALL data
Apps from the same developer
This is a *very* basic MySQL manager for Android.
** See a list of all Tables, Views, ...
Easily track Income and Expenses during 'Expense Periods'. Define an expense period with Start Date and E ...
Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators -& ...
The app the SHAMES you into health by charging you money when you don't go to the gym!
Set a schedule for 4 d ...
Bouncing Clock Live Wallpaper
I made it to Round 2 of the Last Call for Google I/O contest but unfortunately did not make the top 10 Android winn ...
Related Android Apps
Copy or move files from your computer to your phone, wirelessly over your network, automatically or when you c ...
This application is used uninstall another application.
* Application Uninstall
(it is able t ...
Useful for developers only !
Android NBench is a native port of BYTE's BYTEmark CPU benchmark.
The benc ...
Running Coach is a phone application dedicated to fitness and running. Features :
- Monitor your run in r ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.