672 ratings (4.339 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.5):
* new scoring rules:
** first to 9 games pro-set
** super tie-break to 7 points
* (fixed) duration stats
* (fixed) undo of a set-point
* (fixed) long note breaks layout
* (fixed) crash if initial score is more than scoring rule allows
* (fixed) lots of other bugs and crashes
Tennis Math is a free tennis scoring and statistics tracker app for Android. We have designed it for tennis players, coaches, parents or anyone interested in analyzing of the strong and weak points of their tennis.
With only few inputs you get professional tennis stats, just like in TV!
Tennis Math 2.2 Features:
* Supports just any thinkable scoring configuration, like Grand-Slam, Davis Cup, pro-set, kids tennis, and of course, custom rules with multiple deuce and tie-break options
* "Beginner" mode: extremely simple in operating, tracking score only
* "Intermediate" mode: track service and point results
* "Professional" mode: additionally track forehand-backhand, shot types, net conversion
* Start from a given score (when you missed part of the game)
* Undo/Redo points
* Save finished match scores (no tracking)
* Share your score and statistics with your friends via email, sms, twitter, ...
* Display stats by set
* Match log: detailed history of a match
* Player management
Tennis Math is a must-have stats tracker for every tennis coach or player!
Last comments from Android Market
Works fine, no bugs or issues for me.
Great app. Simple to use, but generates sophisticated reports.
No ad scoring, forehand / backhand stats and many other features since ver. 2.0
Glauco Castro (*****)
Great app. Shows all the stats we see on tv! A must have for all tennis lovers!
Great app, and developer actually listen to people - getting improved. People, please spread words on this app :)
Quality app for coaches
Excellent app. The only way to watch (and stay connected to) Jr and amatuer tennis.2.0 updates make it even better!
Very nice app, I'm having lots of fun with it in using the statistics of friends as input for stories for my clubs' magazine :)
Great app for a mom of 2 tennis players. Helps let them know where their strengths and weaknesses are.
Great app, very useful for scoring as an umpire or use as a coaching tool. Great developer too, who responds and helps when required.