9 ratings (4.889 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.1):
- new setting: round up times to fifteen minutes
- new design for android 3.x and higher
- support for Android 4.0 ICS
- some bugfixes
- app name was changed
- fixes crash on complete (time over midnight)
- Calendar drop-down in the main screen (switchable via Settings)
- Subcategories are now optional
- Buttons below does not move when scrolling
With this app you can quickly and easily generate pre-defined events in your Google Calendar.
The calendar events can either have an open end or be completed immediately. Events with "open end" can be completed later.
The idea is to use the Google Calendar as a simple time tracking tool.
Or just use this app to quickly enter calendar events.
Of course, you can choose a (sub)calendar that will be used with this app.
You should choose a calendar fist! In App: Menu -> calendar.
This is the paid version of "Quick Calendar Event Free".
This app has no advertising, no internet access and an additional feature - ★ restore of categories from backup-files.
Keywords: timesheet, recording, timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder, quick calendar add, enter, insert