36430 ratings (4.429 average)
What's new in this version (5.0.1):
* Checklists are here! Keep your list private or use it to collaborate.
* Add notes to Catch with a single touch of your thumb using the new capture wheel.
* Manage your shared spaces with visual notifications that alert you when something has changed.
* Easily tell your spaces apart with new color coding.
* Use location tagging to remember important places, now with improved place names.
* Catch 5 is an update for smartphones and
Catch Notes is a free note taking app designed to make sure you never miss an idea. It lets you capture ideas and discoveries across all your devices and when you're ready, turn your ideas into action with friends and colleagues using simple, mobile collaboration.
NEVER MISS AN IDEA
- NEW! Capture ideas instantly with the Catch capture wheel.
- Create voice, photo, and text notes, online AND offline
- NEW! Track private tasks with checklists and...
- NEW! Share checklists to collaborate on to-do lists
- Set reminders so you never miss something important
- Use email to send web content to firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND AND SAVE ALL YOUR DISCOVERIES
- Collect ideas into personal spaces as they develop
- Use #tags to label and find your notes easily
- Automatically backup notes for free across all of your mobile devices and on the web
- Protect your notes with a 4-digit PIN
TAKE ACTION WITH LIGHTWEIGHT MOBILE COLLABORATION
- Create shared spaces for secure, selective collaboration between friends and colleagues
- Use Catch to collaborate with checklists, notes and documents
- Everything you create together is automatically backed up securely across everyone's mobile devices and at Catch.com
Catch blog: https://catch.com/blog
* Upgrade to Catch Pro to attach PDF/Office files, to create up to 50 spaces and upload up to 1GB of new content each month or to Catch Premier for up to 200 spaces and 5GB of new monthly content.
* Recommended by: TechCrunch: "10 Apps All New Android Users Should Check Out", O’Reilly Media: "Best Android Apps, The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders”, PCWorld: "10 Hot Honeycomb Apps for Business" and Datamation: "50 Must-Have Android Apps".
* Note that the ‘Read contact data’ permission is there only so you can easily pick email addresses from your existing Contacts list when inviting people to share your spaces. For more information, please read https://catch.com/blog/2012/09/why-do-we-ask-for-permissions/
Last comments from Android Market
It's a great app, but I realized (too late) that even though it claimed to have synced to web, it didn't. I lost 2 months worth of notes.
Best note app hands down!
Well worth download..
Great for notes. Both online and offline storage available
Great. Love its api and simplicity. It would be cool if note could be placed ad postit widgit
Notepad is extremely helpful! Syncs with my gmail too!
No install to SD. Uninstall
Doesn't respect Android App lifecycle: simply switch away to another app like the browser and when you switch back any unsaved note is lost.
Great features and keeps improving, just misses to add several pics to same note.
Very useful app.