141 ratings (4.447 average)
What's new in this version (1.59.9 ICU):
Status bar temperature digit updates:
* New digits (l/m/h/xh dpi)
* Box option: white on black
* Colour option: blue=cold; red=hot
>>Users with ICS update FC issue please send email to email@example.com<<
* ICS widget fix
* station layout: see more stuff
* UI tweaks
Version 1.50-2 o
Simple, concise, Australian weather app: (ad free version):
* BOM observations and forecasts
* Customisable Widget
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Low data use
* Ad free
* Update frequency setting
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* High contrast option (white text on main screens)
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* updated interface (coming to free soon)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
* The app was originally designed for Android phones only, however, it should work on most tablets, however, the layout is not optimized for tablet
* Support for pre Android 2.1 will be dropped soon (you will still be able to run the older version supporting it)
**** NOTICE: Users that are experiencing issues after updating to ICS: please send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to help resolve the problem.****
Made in Australia.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Please read disclaimer.
Email email@example.com with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu) or
b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Side note: I rarely read user comments since it makes me lie awake at night, however, I do read every email sent to the support email address (ok, ok, I just skim over the Chinese ones).