208 ratings (4.553 average)
What's new in this version (3.8.1):
3.8.1 fixed a xrdp connection error introduced in 3.8.0
1. Touch remoting support on Window 8/2012 RTM when your screen resolution >= 1024x768 (full version only).
2. Unicode keyboard fix.
3. Tap on text cursor to show virtual keyboard.
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Chrome, Firefox) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and
The only RDP client which supports FULL PC keyboard and mouse!
Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
Last comments from Android Market
No matter what I did, it refused to connect to any of my windows desktop systems to which I could easily connect with a normal windows xp laptop.
Well done, will use plenty.
The previous icon was a lot more attractive and informative. Please bring it back.
The new onscreen mouse feature makes this a hundred times more useable on the small screen of my droid. Great work, keep it coming!
Keeps getting better. Walter is very responsive. Would love scroll wheel on right side of touchpad.
Life-saver for a techies/MSP
I tested three RDP apps. This one got a nice UI and feels smooth but the function keys are useless. Just try e.g. Ctrl + mouse click. Uninstalled.
After extensive testing, I belive that Remote Desktop Client (by XtraLogic) is better than this app: its touchpad implementation is more graceful.