28 ratings (3.571 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.0):
- App2SD (Android 2.2 and up)
- Bugs fixed
WARNING: ONLY WORKING FOR ANDROID 2.3.x AND BELOW! (Not enough support to sustain the program :()
Check the best athlete marks for the World Championships, Olympic games, youth best performances..., all in track and field.
- All marks by event (100m, 200m, triple jump, long jump, high jump, shot put, javelin, decathlon ...)
- All marks by athlete
- Progression of the athlete in a graph
- Google map location of the event
- It works offline
- Automatic updates for 2011
- More track & field databases available (since 2002)
- World records table (indoor and outdoor)
- Marks provided by IAAF
- Ads version (check paid version)
IMPORTANT!: you have to activate season databases from settings.
Last comments from Android Market
Awesome! @nigel, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
I got someone who should be in the list and are not. Where do I send results?
It just says no results for every event. Pointless app since it doesn't work
If you are a track and field fan and love all the stats, this app is awesome. I love the IAAF website but this app is great for quick references.