20146 ratings (3.925 average)
What's new in this version (3.2.0):
* Various Big Bug Fixes – Including Fixes Specifically for the Rezound
* Speed Limit Reporting – Report New Speed Limits or Add Missing Speed Limit Data.
* Profile Pages with Your Stats + Karma Score Displayed and More!
* Traplists: Nearby Traps & New Traps
* Share Traps via Social Network, Messaging, Email, etc.
* 4 Languages Now Supported: French, German, Spanish, & Portuguese
* Added H
Trapster is a free app that alerts you as you approach speed traps, red light/speed cameras, accidents, and other roadway hazards. Join the world's largest drivers network, with over 16.5 million users worldwide!
* Tons of Data - The World's most complete and up to date speed trap & enforcement camera database, with over 5.5 MILLION traps & road hazards reported.
* Voting & Reporting - Report traps you see and rate traps submitted by other users. The system learns credibility of users over time based on how many users agree with the traps they report.
* Speed Limit Alerts - The road’s speed limit is displayed paired with your speed. The speedometer will change color if your speed is higher than the posted speed limit, and also play an optional audio alert.
* Patrol™ - A blue line displays on the roads recently traveled by other Trapster users, assuring you that the road ahead was “patrolled” recently.
* Virtual Radar ® - The dynamic alert area narrows and elongates based on your speed and direction of travel.
* Trapster Widget - Display the Trapster widget on your home screen to quickly view traps, vote on traps, and launch the Trapster application.
* Background Processing - Press the Home Key to run Trapster in the background
* Speed Limit Reporting - Trapster displays the speed limit of the road you are driving on. If the limit displayed has changed or is not displaying, you now have the ability to enter the speed limit manually.
* Profile Pages – Your profile page displays your profile picture, Karma score, distance traveled, trip stats, plus statistics on the traps you have reported, voted on, and avoided.
* Trap Lists – 2 new lists have been added under the menu option: Nearby Traps and New Traps. These lists will give you a quick overview of the traps near your location, and also the traps that have been reported recently.
* Share Traps – You will notice a new share icon on the trap details screen. Simply tap this icon to share the details of a specific trap via email, message or social networks such as Facebook, twitter, or google+.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/trapster
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/trapster
Need Support?: www.getsatisfaction.com/trapster
Last comments from Android Market
Extremely CPU intensive even on a D2G. Love this app on both the droid & iphone
To use this turn on gps then setup your login. Then it will work . it does work on the HTC desire
Stuck on first screen. HTC evo w. Froyo
Can't get past logon screen. Crap. HTC desire
Anna: love trapster,all working except caravan. DesireHD
Very unstable on nexus 1 froyo. Have submitted various crash reports. Hope developers can get this stable.
Never an update, peg's out CPU and overheated phone. Had it for 4 months... useless. Uninstalling.
Will Open... Can't Create An Account Or Do Anything On HTC Droid Incredible.
Cool app. Force closes..droidx.. would like to see this interface with my cars nav via blue tooth so I can hear it and not have to look at my phone