17235 ratings (4.381 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.2):
- New dashboard view: See all your TripIt activity in one place--easily navigate between your trips, point tracker status and your network.
- New airport news: Get up to date weather, delays and more.
- New flight status: View your current flight position en route (TripIt Pro only).
- New airport information: See detailed terminal maps from 136 airports.
- Various bug fixes.
No more searching through your inbox to find your airline reservation. No more scrambling to get directions to your hotel. No more worrying about what time your business dinner starts. With TripIt, everything you need to get you where you’re going and back again is at your fingertips—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
Simply forward all of your hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant reservations to us and we’ll do the rest. TripIt magically organizes all of your travel plans in one place so you can access them anytime, anywhere—in the airport or on the road (even when you don’t have an Internet connection.) Just hit forward. And sit back.
Want to add a few notes, links, or recommendations? Just click Add Plans and enter away. Need to share your trip with family or colleagues? Consider it done. Your TripIt master itinerary has all the details you need, plus maps, directions and weather, so you can keep calm and carry on.
• Keep all of your travel plans in one spot and stay organized with separate itineraries for every destination—ideal for frequent travelers.
• Access trip details whenever and wherever you need them—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
• Forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and never worry about losing them again. (If you use Gmail, it happens automatically.)
• Easily add or edit plans manually right from the app or on tripit.com.
• Share your trip plans with family or colleagues so they know when and where you’re headed.
• Get daily weather forecasts, directions and maps for each destination.
• Use map-based search to find restaurants, businesses and attractions, then add them to your trip itinerary in one click.
• Sync all your trip plans with your calendar.
• Post your destinations to Facebook or Linked In and get travel advice from your social network.
• Upgrade to TripIt Pro for $49/year and get everything in TripIt plus on-the-go flight alerts, status updates and more while you’re traveling. Check out m.tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members:
Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
The experts agree:
“…tips for maximum flying efficiency and minimum misery - #1. Use TripIt.com ” – New York Times
"This is the best travel app I can imagine" - Fast Company
“TripIt continues to lead the pack in organizing travel itineraries” – Inc. Magazine
Last comments from Android Market
Need ability to add/edit travel within the application
Love this app
Very convenient organization of travel info. Never have to dig for itinerary again!!
Think I prefer using Kayak, it just has more options.
Awesome app for anyone who travels, couldn't be easier. And it's compatible with almost every airline and hotel I've used.
Great travel tool.
Aidan M (***)
Great app, dont understand why it needs access to my contacts though so will be uninstalling
Update fixed issues. Thankyou
Excellent app. Works great on my droid x and is very useful.
Superb app. So easy to keep track of both my own and my wife's travel details. Particularly like the link to flight status.