85 ratings (4.153 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.6):
- Allow bookmarking tours and Travelpedia pages;
- Added an app menu for accessing quickly the map or the travel log;
- Bug fixes and optimizations;
- more images, better location coverage
- Bookmarks synchronization between devices and website, if you authenticate with your Facebook account;
- Closeby place as first suggestion, if any;
Bangkok, the fast paced capital of Thailand, with all its sights, museums and restaurants in one handy guide for your phone.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Thailand:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
Last comments from Android Market
Dan F (****)
Great info on sights, not a reliable map like other cities
Nice start but need to link to google maps as the embedded map is limited.