116 ratings (4.336 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.6):
- Allow bookmarking tours and Travelpedia pages;
- Added an app menu for accessing quickly the map or the travel log;
- Bug fixes and optimizations;
- more images, better location coverage
- Bookmarks synchronization between devices and website, if you authenticate with your Facebook account;
- Closeby place as first suggestion, if any;
Istanbul, city on two continents, with all its sights, monuments and restaurants in one handy guide for your phone.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Istanbul:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section.
* An offline map of the city
Last comments from Android Market
Ahmed AlQassem (****)
Amazing app. It has it all. Wish I had it when I was there. You only need to add app2SD. I will download all the other apps if you do so.
wish i had this when i visited the city. nice reminder of what i've seen. needs more pictures though.
Pretty poor as it only features about a dozen restaurants out of hundreds in istanbul
it would be nice if triposo travel guides had the feature of taking notes for each city