What's new in this version (1.8.6):
- Allow bookmarking tours and Travelpedia pages;
- Added an app menu for accessing quickly the map or the travel log;
- Bug fixes and optimizations;
- more images, better location coverage
- Bookmarks synchronization between devices and website, if you authenticate with your Facebook account;
- Closeby place as first suggestion, if any;
Ah the marvelous Melbourne Melting pot! The cultural capital
of Australia has something to enjoy for everyone. Hang out on buzzing
Fed. Square, visit galleries or the zoo.
Features of Triposo’s Droidguide:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for daytrip destinations.
* An offline map
Last comments from Android Market
justin k (*)
This is just a website and not a very good one either.
Apps from the same developer
Belfast Travel Guide
Belfast, the lively capital of Northern Ireland with all of its bars, sights and restaurants in one guide for ...
Related Android Apps
Simple uploader which can upload any gpx file to the OpenStreetMap server.
Upload any file from your Android devic ...
Madrid Travel Guide
Madrid, the elegant Spanish capital, with all its sights, museums and restaurants in one handy guide for ...
Going Lite - Travel Checklist
Going is a simple checklist generator for traveling. Remember what to remember with our list of over 150 items. ...
Lough Derg Trails
Lough Derg Trails includes over 20 different types of activity trails around Ireland’s Lough Derg, making it the ...
Ride est une application qui permet de créer des trajets.
Ces trajets enregistrent le temps, la distance ...
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.