110 ratings (4.018 average)
What's new in this version (1.8.6):
- Allow bookmarking tours and Travelpedia pages;
- Added an app menu for accessing quickly the map or the travel log;
- Bug fixes and optimizations;
- more images, better location coverage
- Bookmarks synchronization between devices and website, if you authenticate with your Facebook account;
- Closeby place as first suggestion, if any;
Rome, the eternal city, with all its sights, monuments, cathedrals and restaurants in one handy guide for your phone.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Rome:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for daytrip destinations
* An offline map of the city
Last comments from Android Market
It seems like a really nice app. I recommend it to everyone visiting Rome. The only thing i didn't like was the low resolution of the edge of the map.
This apps nightlife suggestions are non-existent.
This is just a collection of wikipedia entries, but it's the only thing out there that I could find. It would've ranked higher if the links worked.