62 ratings (3.645 average)
What's new in this version (2.3.13629):
- Added support for validation of date / time questions to force entry of a date in the past or in the future
- Select answers for email and phone number questions from the Contacts app
- For Image questions, existing images on the device may be selected as the answer (instead of or in addition to taking new pictures)
- View team and user account details from Settings
- User interface improvements
- Support for Chinese
- 70+ bug fixes
ProntoForms is a subscription service that offers the most complete mobile forms solution on the market. Used by over 10,000 subscribers, it integrates with popular cloud services and connects to your back office system. Big or small, ProntoForms can mobilize any size business.
• Convert and re-create your existing paper forms onto any major mobile device, or choose sample forms from our library
• Capture data, photos, signatures, barcodes, and location (geo) and time stamps on any smartphone or tablet
• Send and receive data and reports in real-time. Process invoices, work orders and other information faster.
“ProntoForms has saved us over 40 labor hours a month and we are seeing the incredible annual savings.”
– Jim Wilkie, Fleet Director for Link Associates
Last comments from Android Market
You need to activate your subscription Once you activate at ProntoForms.com you get log in credentials to the back in where you can create new forms and review forms submitted by members of your team. Most business apps also have a backend compo
Worked when i first installed it but now it wont connect...its junk
CRAP...will never connect to prontofom uninstalled
$20/mo. NOT FREE. Att should throw this in for free to make up for their crappy app selection. Uninstalled.
I can't use it. All it says is, "unable to authenticate device to prontoform
Cannot be used at all! Waste of time!