46 ratings (4.022 average)
What's new in this version (01.05.00):
- Read the murmurs and listen to free music samples before purchase
- Find and follow friends on SNS
- Use ‘Friends’ menu for selective murmur reading
- Keep yourself updated with your friends on the 'News’ menu
- Is the name of a song or an artist on the tip of your tongue? Search for it now!
Onit! is a Social Music Player.
With Onit!, you can enjoy listening to music, writing comments, and share your opinions and thoughts about music with your friends on facebook & twitter.
*** Enhanced UI structure for better usability
*** More actions by touching playing screen (Go directly to comment-writing page using long press; move to the previous or next song by flicking the current song page to right or left)
*** Add YouTube link in comment-writing page
*** Notice about users listening to the same song as you right at the moment
Onit! offers three main functions: Murmurs, Playing and Artist.
- Viewing the real-time murmurs
- It offers a ranking of the hottest songs of the time based on the information gathered by Onit!and a search function for YouTube videos
- If your Onit! friends listen to songs you also have, they will be played immediately on your device.
- Playing songs in your device
- Writing and sharing your comments on what you listen to through Onit!
- sharing music through Facebook and Twitter
- Viewing other users’ thoughts about the song currently playing (include #nowplaying tagged tweets from twitter)
- Leaving comments to other users’ murmurs
- Smart Shuffle function, which optimizes the order of songs on your playlist based on your location, the weather at the moment you play music, and the SNS ranking
- Viewing information about the song currently Playing
- Searching music videos of the song currently Playing on YouTube
- Notice about users listening to the same song as you right at the moment
- There are more than just song titles to share with your social friends.
- Viewing all the murmurs about the artist of the song currently Playing and search that song’s videos on YouTube