4 ratings (4.250 average)
The IN Crash App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- Proof of Insurance storage, right in the App - No need to go searching through the glovebox for a piece of paper
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
I have recovered millions of dollars for my personal injury clients over the past fifteen years. And, I never take a fee until you get paid.
I sit down with you in a free initial consultation to discuss your case and how I can help. I am Neil Chapman, Attorney at Law, and I am an experienced motor vehicle accident and Evansville personal injury lawyer .
I represent people on a no recovery—no fee basis. If I do not win your case, you do not have to pay an attorney fee.
Your Evansville car accident attorney
If you are injured in a crash, you need help to receive and maximize your financial recovery. As an experienced car accident attorney in Evansville, I can determine exactly who should be held accountable for the accident, whether it was a driver, a car-part manufacturer, or someone responsible for road maintenance. I then make a case that his or her negligence caused your injuries, and seek the appropriate amount of compensation accordingly.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone