427 ratings (4.607 average)
What's new in this version (2.3):
Update version number to be in sync with free app
* DROPSYNC PRO SALE
* 20% OFF NORMAL PRICE
* LIMITED TIME OFFER
Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox. Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times.
This is a license key to unlock PRO features in Dropsync app. Once the key is installed, PRO features will be accessible to the user. Do not uninstall the free app!!
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --One satisfied user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Another satisfied user
* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately, no need to wait for the next autosync cycle
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
* Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedule
* Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
* Sync multiple folders
* Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
* Upload files larger than 5 MB
* No ads, of course
KW: Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, media sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, full two-way sync, instant upload, Tasker plugin, Locale plugin, Locale plug-in