289 ratings (3.924 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.2):
- FC Bug should be solved. If there still any issues write us an e-mail so it's easier for us to find and solve the problem.
We are sorry for the previous issues. Our test-phones had no problem.
- Security fix
- Security fix
THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 4.0 ICS. Due to massive changes in their audio-stuff we are not able to provide further support for now.
CALIBRATE dBLEVEL. If you don't calibrate it in a silent room you will get wrong results!!!!
INFORMATION: CALIBRATE dB Level before, More information at the bottom of this description.
PLEASE GIVE RATE OUR APPS (5 *****) so we can continue to improve them.
Have you ever wondered how loud your car is?
Or how loud it was at your last party?
With this app you can do just that from now on, anytime, anywhere!
The app is based on the current calculations to determine the sound pressure level in dB.
Although we have tested the values with professional equipment, we can't ensure the
absolute correctness by international standard.
- Accurate calculation of the ambient noise in dB
- Works up to 100 dB (due the limitations of the different manufacturers)
- Display of current value, average and peak
- Display as numbers and diagram
- Refreshing-rate is adjustable
- Calibration function for external microphones
- Pause button to freeze the current values
Due to the limitations of Android, and all the different devices, it is really recommend to do a calibration the first time you start our app.
Internet: To retrieve ads, and interact with the "premium"-program (not used in the paid version)
Network-State: The same
Record-Audio: So we can determine the db value