92 ratings (3.424 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.0):
Added support for installing to SD card
Added scaling support for more screen types
Added screen stretch option to preferences menu
Added "Mute" button to pause screen
Fixed crash bug with "Over Achiever" asheepment.
Fixed problem with audio playing after pressing "home" button on some devices.
Fixed layout of scoreboard screen on some devices
Now with large screen and SD card support!
Leap Sheep! is a fast and fun action game for all ages where players compete on OpenFeint for high scores and woolly awards by leaping an ever growing flock of sheep over a fence!
Tap the cute fuzzies to jump them over the fence (they're not smart enough to do it on their own you know). Tap them again while in the air to make them do a trick. Perform tricks to earn Rams. Send out Rams to bash stuck sheep over the fence. Stack too many sheep against the fence and you lose. Successful leap streaks increase your points multiplier, earning you outrageous scores!
So don't get your sheep in a heap! Got it? Sweet.
- Super cute and addictive gameplay is fun for everyone. Easy to learn, a challenge to master!
- OpenFeint integration allows you to compare your scores and awards against your friends.
- Over 25 Awards including Wool Socks, Golden Fleece, Sheep Trick, Sheepil Kneivel and more!
- Leaderboards (High Score, Most Leaped Sheep, Most Tricks, Leap Streak, Longest Game)
- Time of Day: The LeapSheep! environment reflects the real time of day. Play it in the morning and see the sun breaking over the hills while Roosters crow. Play it at night and enjoy a moonlit field, complete with soothing cricket and owl soundscapes.
*NOTE* Motorola Cliq, Backflip, and Samsung GT-I7500 are not supported at this time.
Turtle Rock Garage is a small, independent studio dedicated to creating fun, high quality games, staffed with veterans from across the game industry.
Last comments from Android Market
A genuinely fun game. Perfect for 10min distraction every now and then. Even better that it now fills the screen on a Dell Streak!
You can install to SD
Brilliant, addictive yet simple. Now with SD Card install, I love it!
Touch screen controls are far from perfect, Frustrating please fix!
Love it but its a bit redundant with little to no variance.
This is wack, my son bought it on accident. Now im stuck with a dumb game i had to pay for. Waste of money... :( sad panda
Always Force Closes!
Great game.. make it available to be moved to sd... htc desire
Doesnt work always fc once i try to play, piece of crap& waste of $.99, if u have Motorola flip or backflip it doesnt work for those phones