282 ratings (4.060 average)
What's new in this version (3.0):
A new section 'Human Body Systems' which lists 12 vital systems of the body -
1. Skeletal System,
2. Muscular System,
3. Nervous System,
4. Respiratory System,
5. Cardiovascular System,
6. Lymphatic System,
7. Endocrine System,
8. Integumentary System,
9. Digestive System,
10. Reproductive System,
11. Urinary System,
12. Excretory System
and lists -
KeepFit is a rich collection of Facts and Tips that will familiarize you with the Benefits and Use of Nature Cure with Natural Food. The application not only contains facts about the Nutritional value of various food items but also contains information about the usefulness of food in the treatment of various diseases and health problems.
With KeepFit on your phone you will realize that it's not just the Apple which keeps Doctors away but Almonds, Apricots, Banana, ..... and several other items too.
* Nutritional and Therapeutic value of 45 food items.
* Benefits and Dietary sources of 21 essential minerals and vitamins.
* Suggested fruit and vegetable juices for 35 health problems.
* Healing Foods for 20 health problems.
* Functions, Required Vitamins, Required Minerals and Recommended Food Items for the 12 systems of the Human Body.
* Lifestyle and Diet tips for a long and youthful life.
* Household tips for 15 common health problems.
** The word 'Yoghurt' or 'Yogurt' has several variations of the spelling. **
Last comments from Android Market
Brilliant app! Love it its amazing!
Wish it had more food items but worth the download.
Lovely application! Now to improve my memory!
A handy guide for nutrition...thank you!!
1st thing that popped up was an ad, "SEXY SECRETARIES" very distasteful! At least advertise something with values. Lost my interest on the 1st page.
Contains a lot of useful information about various food items and all essential minerals and vitamins.
Great application! A lot of useful information. And guys it's spelled Diarrhoea in U.K.
Some is helpful, diarrhea is spelt incorrect many times. Uninstall due to mostly this is common sense. Nice try though.
Very nice! Keep em coming!
Nice but its diarrhea, not diarrhoea