816 ratings (4.293 average)
What's new in this version (6.8):
Made it easier to find the programs shared by the community. This update Requires Android Gingerbread or higher.
The best Extreme Fitness Tracker period.
* Unique interface streamlines your tracking
* Tracking of resistance weight, reps and cardio
* Review your progress with 28 Charts!
* Share your charts with Facebook, MMS, email, picasa, gymga etc.
* Track your weight, body fat %, arms, legs, waist, with charts
* Track your daily calorie intake per food group.
* Backup your progress to the cloud (Allows you to restore to another phone)
* Select between standard dumbbells, Bowflex® Selecttech 552, Bowflex® Selecttech 1090, generic bands and Lifeline® bands
* Customize your maximum number of repetitions.
* Create and manage Cycles so you can "Start over" any time you want.
* Quickly enter your previous workouts
* You can track your favorite extreme fitness workouts, or create your own programs
* Share or download fitness programs created by the community
* US and Metric System setting for weights.
The first time you'll like its simplicity, the second time and you'll love its power.
Bowflex is a registered trademark of Nautilus, Inc.
P90X®, P90X® Plus, P90X2, Turbofire and Insanity are trademark names of Beachbody. This app was not created nor supported by Beachbody, please read the EULA.
Last comments from Android Market
The changes are great, thanks for the frequent updates! Things that would b nice 2 include are: syncing to Google calendar/WOWY calendar, etc
Great app! Are there any plans to add the ability to export data? I changed phones and lost all of my data.
Nice update, can now edit date of past workouts. Now we just need charts.
You really keep improving a solid app. Ty. Ill spread the word. Worth the money! I've noticed consistent update keep this up and everyone will use it.
Great app. Worth the money. Always updates.
Needs customization and ability to track/chart progress otherwise a good app
Needs more work, not very flexible...
Before i can even post something i want changed, its already done.
Pretty nice, needs work. Input method for numbers sould just be a number pad...no max. Need method to sub workouts and export data.
Great overall but would love option to enter correct weights (I use 5 & 8 lb a lot) and change dates on previous workouts. I lost data on last update.