124 ratings (4.460 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.1):
v1.1.1 Changes (Sorry for another update):
* Critical bug fix that stopped ICS devices from selecting their Google Calendar on first add, or switching to another calendar.
* Optimized Sports Calendar for devices running ICS, they will now utilized the Action Bar.
* Events screen now uses a scrolling view, like Google Play, to scroll between tags (home, away, playoffs, etc
Sports Calendar provides a quick and easy way to discover the schedule of your favorite sports team. It also allows you to add the schedule onto your Google Calendar.
* Get NFL schedules on you calendar including special schedules for Monday Night Football, Sunday Night, and Thursday Games!
* Full 2012 NCAA Football schedules including Football College Subdivision (FCS) schedules!
* 2012-13 EPL (English Premier League), La Liga, German Bundesliga, Serie A, Scottish Premier League and English League Championship fixtures are available!
* 2012-13 NHL schedules are available!
* 2012-13 NBA schedules are available!
* 2012 MLB schedule is available.
* 2012 NASCAR, Nationwide, AMA Supercross, IndyCar schedules are available.
We currently have over 35 leagues and events including: NFL, NHL, NCAA Basketball, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, English Premier League, English League Championship, UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, NASCAR, Formula One, IndyCar, La Liga, Serie A, German Bundesliga, MLS, PGA, Minor League Baseball(AAA and AA) and many more!
Please do not post errors or problems in a review without first contacting support. We have no way of contacting you through Google Play to help fix the problem. Email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to help.
INTERNET – Needed to download schedules and events from our servers.
GET_ACCOUNTS and MANAGE_ACCOUNTS – These permissions are needed to retrieve your Google Account from your phone. Your account will be used to put events on your Google Calendar. You will be asked for permission to use your account again in the application the first time you add events.
USE_CREDENTIALS – This is needed to allow the application to use your Google Account to put events on your Google Calendar. You will be asked again in the application for permission. Your credentials are provided by your phone with your permission, we will not know your password.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – This permission is needed to setup automatic events updates on your calendar. When your phone reboots, the application will get notified and can setup a system alarm for the application to update events automatically. Automatic event updates can be disabled in Sports Calendar's settings.
CHECK_LICENSE – Sports Calendar using the Google Android Licensing Services to help prevent unauthorized use of the application. This permission is required to use the Licensing services.
If you have any concerns or would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and will be glad to help.
Last comments from Android Market
This is a amazing app! Must have for sports goers!
Totally worth the $2! Adds all my teams to my calendar, so easy! Even adds calendar reminders and has tv channel infomation.
An absolute god send! Especially for those of us using Google sports calendars which are unable to sync to their own freaking mobile platform.
Very good app... let's you add in schedules for all your teams into your phone's calendar. Worth the $2 for sure.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for
Great app! It was worth the wait for an android version.
Loved it on pre now even better on android. Great support and excellent app.
I have been anxiously waiting on this app since I left my Palm Pre, and this Android version definitely does not disappoint! Great customer support!!!
Please add Aussie sports, afl, cricket, rugby league, A league, v8 supercars for aus buyers. Thanks.