1 ratings (4.000 average)
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st Edition… now on your Android device!
Taber’s 21 is today’s most comprehensive health science dictionary. Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants, representing every branch of health care, works with the Taber’s in-house editorial staff to ensure that the content reflects the state of the art. This app brings the famous medical dictionary to life with a searchable index, zoomable images, bookmarks, and more.
* Cyclopedic entries that offer more than just definitions.
* 60,000 reader-friendly definitions.
* 3,000 brand-new terms and 7,000 revised terms.
* Over 1,000 full-color illustrations.
* More than 600 Patient Care Statements.
* Caution Statements with easy-to-find icons.
* Dozens of Allied Health and Nursing Appendices.
Copyright 2012 F.A. Davis Company