2690 ratings (4.448 average)
What's new in this version (4.02):
- Feature: New icon pack option
- Feature: Category select dialogs show multilevel categories in "parent/category" format
- Feature: AAO generated backup file names are in 'app name(app version).apk' format.
- Feature: Shortcut dialog
- Feature: New! AAO Shortcuts! you can place any app shortcut to home screen, then uninstall the app and u still have the shortcut&
This is probably the most useful APP ORGANIZER on the market! Try it! (and read SPECIAL OFFER below)
- MULTIple (Mass) app SELECTION and operations
- BACKUP automatisms!
- App2SD handling on every app including AAO itself
- AUTO categorization
- monitors and shows you UNUSED apps
- handles NEW APPS as rookies for a few days in separate folder
- optionally on app install automatic categorization question
- FAST,EASY press,T9 app search
- custom icons
- saves app settings to its own Internet-DB, for the auto-categorization function
- send apps via email
- U can use it to integrate to other (home)launcher apps like SwipePad or ADW launcher etc.
- and many more...
SHORTCIT LABEL issue: After I reboot my device all home shortcuts lost their label:
This is a known issue on some devices (an Android bug), create widgets instead of shortcuts it works correctly
SPECIAL OFFER: If you use my app and promote it in some forum, explaining your real good experience, I can offer you a cheat code for free to remove the banner (send me in email the forum/blog etc. links u have made, and I will thankfully send you the code in return)
The free version has all the functionality the paid has! (but has a banner)
If u find any bug email me!
There are many pleased users like Kristie:
Wow, that's awesome. I am sort of an app fanatic :)...I had over 300 apps installed on my phone and have downloaded and uninstalled thousands of apps. I have used almost every app organizer out there...super manager,app mate, app organizer, folder organizer, app dash, group my apps, and so many others. They all were useful but it has been such a pain having to remove apps to free space, then go searching through my extensive app history to find them again. And of course, I always had to go to different places to back them up, or move them. It's taken so much of my time doing this...searching and waiting for my app lists to reload over and over again...that I find myself getting frustrated and overwhelmed.
Finding this app was truly a lifesaver for me. I know it may seem silly to some people, but to those like me have been searching for so long for something like this, its almost hard to believe someone came up with it FINALLY. So, once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your hard work.
Lastly, I want to add that this app has only crashed on me once...and immediately I was presented with a screen asking me to please report it to the developer so it could be looked into. I know that it was an issue with my home launcher, and had nothing to do with Auto App Organizer, but it was nice to know this app is monitoring its performance for me! That's probably why its so fast and stable..never any lag at all. Even from the widget, I can do just about anything and do it so quickly and easily. It's perfect.
I look forward to the upcoming features, and appreciate the speedy response from the developer each time I had a question.
Last comments from Android Market
Very helpful! Wish I could long press and get option not to display an app in the list
Wow! This app is beyond my expectations it does everything I expect and then some!
Awesome app!I love how it automatically will scan new apis and categorize them!Note:If you add your own categories, it won't check these.
I have tried several apps, but this one stands out above the rest. Fast, easy to use, sort and search options. Great app. Support the dev, click an ad
A+ More functions than I ever thought. Works flawlessly. Custom named Categories would be nice.
Just what I needed.